Company Preferred Name:
The proposed title of your British Virgin Island Offshore company shall include the word(s): Limited, Corporation, Incorporated, an equivalent, or an abbreviation thereof.
Additionally, details of the beneficial directors and shareholders must be included, such as nationality, country of residence, address, and profession. Other information, such as a professional recommendation or reference, is also required.
Business companies may be formed by one or more shareholders, who can be either natural or legal persons, residents, or non-residents. Details of shareholders are not publicly disclosed.
At least one director is required, who may be a natural person or a legal entity, resident or non-resident. Directors' details are not available to the public.
The appointment of a secretary is not required.
A company must have a registered address in the British Virgin Islands, provided by a licensed registered agent.
Annual general meetings are not mandatory, can be held anywhere, and may be conducted by telephone or other electronic means. Alternatively, directors and shareholders may vote by proxy.
Due Diligence Documents Submitted:
The following must be prepared for every beneficial director and shareholder:
- Scanned and attested copy of the passport.
- A photocopy of another official document (such as Driving License, ID Card) is needed. This is to ensure the passport's true identity and legitimacy.
- An original proof of residence showing the name and address of the individual is required.
- An original letter of introduction is required. This letter can be from a bank, a lawyer, an accountant, or a similar profession.
- A Beneficial Owners Declaration (BOD) should be completed and signed by all shareholders and directors.
IP & Trademark:
You can register Intellectual Property of your own in all of the jurisdictions with the Singapore company.
Applying for Merchant account:
This service will be operational after the corporate bank account is activated.
Invoice created. Upon receipt of funds, the incorporation process shall commence.
At this point, the Memorandum and Articles of Association and any other associated documents that have been drafted are required to be sent to the Registrar to qualify as a BVI IBC.
The Memorandum of Association will include the following:
- Name of the company
- Address of the registered office
- Function and objectives of the company
- share capital of the company
- Explanation of liability